Migrate your phone number to IMAAPPWEB from another BSP
How to migrate a phone number from your BSP to any other BSP of your choice? If you have a Whatsapp Business Account with a BSP and want to migrate to another BSP without losing the same WhatsApp Business Number, you can easily do that now. This means you can choose your favorite BSP and also you get to keep your:
- Display Name
- Quality Rating
- Official Business Account Status
- Messaging Limits
Templates messages have to be resubmitted
Who can migrate?
- Businesses that used to use the API of one of Facebook’s official BSP and want to migrate to another provider.
- Businesses that are using their implementation and now want to migrate to a provider.
What goes into the migration of an account?
When you will submit your request for your account to be migrated into a different account with a BSP, it will require the phone number that will be migrated and the Business Manager ID, which will help the BSP to migrate your account. To migrate your account to another provider, your phone number should have been disabled from 2FA from the source WABA’s owner.
How to migrate your WhatsApp Business Account
When you request to transfer your account to another account with BSP, this will require a phone number to be transferred and a Business Manager ID to help BSP move your account. In the future, using this account, you get the opportunity to buy Generic Cialis medicine, which will help get rid of the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
This is very simple, to start the process you can simply click this button:
Step 1: Your Facebook BMID
Refer to the guide below to find your BMID. Please also make sure your BMID is verified, or else we cannot proceed with the migration.
Where to find the Facebook Business Manager ID?
Your business ID corresponds to your Business Manager with Facebook. It is a 16-digit number that uniquely identifies your business with Facebook
Steps to find your Facebook business ID
- Go to business.facebook.com
- Login and select the business for which you want to know the BMID.
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below Business Manager Info, you’ll see your ID number.
Step 2: Phone number that you want to migrate.
Turn off 2FA on this number. Read this article here about how to turn off 2FA from your registered whatsapp business number.
Step 3: Brand Display Name
Things to take care while choosing a Brand Display Name. If done incorrectly you won’t be able to register for WABA. What is WABA: A WhatsApp Business Account ( WABA) lets your business use the WhatsApp Business Platform to communicate directly with your customers. Read more about configuring your Brand Display Name in Whatsapp Here. https://www.facebook.com/business/help/338047025165344 Or you can scroll below and read about it.
How to use my existing phone number registered in WhatsApp for Business or WhatsApp Business?
Steps to use phone number that has been registered with Whatsapp Business before
To apply for WhatsApp API Verification, you must use a number that does not have an account on any WhatsApp apps. You can use a phone number that is already registered in the Android, iPhone, or Business application versions of WhatsApp. However, to register this phone number on WhatsApp Business API, you will need to follow the steps below to delete the WhatsApp account associated with that phone number. Once a phone number is registered on the WhatsApp Business API, it cannot be used for WhatsApp Business or the WhatsApp consumer app. A phone number can be upgraded to the WhatsApp Business API, but not downgraded.
To delete your account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options > Settings > Account > Delete my account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Select a reason for why you’re deleting your account in the dropdown.
- Tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Deleting your account will:
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Erase your message history.
- Delete you from all of your WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your backup.
Information from Official WhatsApp documentations: WhatsApp Official Documents
Backup your chats
- You can backup your WhatsApp Chats into JSON files
Guidelines to choose your Display Name
When you add a new phone number to your WhatsApp account in the Facebook Business Manager, you assign it a display name. The display name is required to create a certificate, without which the WhatsApp Business API client will not work. Once the business verification is completed and the display names for all phone numbers are approved, your business can have increased messaging and phone number limits. Once the display name review is initiated, any new display name change will have to be reviewed and approved before it can be used. Display name guidelines: All display names should have a relationship with your business and should not violate WhatsApp Commerce and Business policies. Having display names compliant with our guidelines is a requirement to send messages using the WhatsApp Business API or qualify for WhatsApp official business accounts. Below are five principles for display names and guidance for best practices to avoid formatting errors.
|Compliance with policies
|A display name should not violate WhatsApp Commerce and Business policies. An example for a store that sells wine glasses:
· Accepted: ABC Wine Glasses
· Not accepted: ABC Wine Within your company, you may have separate WhatsApp business accounts for different divisions; only those divisions that are compliant with WhatsApp’s Commerce Policy may have a WhatsApp business account.
|Accurate representation of your business
|A display name should represent:
· A business or its service, product, or department
· A test account or a demo account and must maintain an association to the business (e.g., Fresh Produce Test) A display name should not be:
· An individual’s full name
· A generic term (e.g., Fashion)
· A generic geographic location (e.g., New York)
· A slogan or a long description An organization with a government affiliation needs the WhatsApp team’s approval
|Consistency with external branding
|A display name must have consistent branding with external sources (e.g., a company’s website or marketing). An example for a product line named “Fresh Produce Cold Pressed Juices”:
· Accepted: Fresh Produce Cold Pressed Juices (how it is branded on your website)
· Not accepted: Fresh Produce Juices (you changed branding by removing “Cold Pressed”)
· Not accepted: FP Cold Pressed Juices (you added an abbreviation to the company name inconsistent with external branding)
|Clear relationship with your business
|A display name must have a clear relationship with your business (must be referred to the business’s website or external media references). For example:
· Accepted: Name of a charity mentioned on a non-profit organization’s website
· Not accepted: Name of a charity not mentioned on any external websites If the relationship between your company and the brand is not obvious, indicate the relationship using “by [company name].”
· Not accepted: Fruit Snacks (Fresh Produce owns the Fruit Snacks brand but their association is not mentioned on any external websites)
· Accepted: Fruit Snacks by Fresh Produce Do not use the name of a management agency or another third party in your company’s display name.
· Not accepted: Alpha Agency for Fresh Produce
|Correct formatting, in compliance with the rules set forth below
|See formatting guidelines below
|Formatting Guidelines Your display name will be rejected if there are formatting errors so it is important to comply with the following rules. (Note: These rules do not apply if a business or an organization already brands this way. In that case, the display name may incorporate punctuation, capitalization, etc. that matches the external branding.)
|A display name may not be in all capitals, must have grammatically correct capitalization, and should match the capitalization used in your business name.
Note that this display name would be acceptable if the business already brands using all caps.
|Do not change the spacing from the spacing used in your business name.
|An example for a business called “Lil’Cupcakes”:
|Do not add any extra punctuation, emojis, or character symbols (such as trademark designations).
|Do not add extra words to your company or brand name unless the words indicate: · country or region; · department or function; or · “Test” or “Demo” accounts.
|If you add permitted words, the first letter of the word must be capitalized.
|A display name must contain a minimum of 3 characters.
|An example for a business, “KT Sir”:
|A display name may not be in URL format.
If you are interested in migrating your existing number to ImaAppweb BSP. Please write to us and know about pricing (competitive) at [email protected] or call us at +919871192979 More Official Document from Facebook: